Welcome to BDJ Online!

Welcome to the Baptist's Digest Journal Online. You will still read the same articles that will challenge, motivate, inspire and inform you in the Christian Life and Doctrine.May God use this blog to whatever purpose to decides to for your life.


This blog is an online ministry of Capitol Bible Baptist Church, Tanza, Cavite, Philippines. You can visit our church's website: www.capitolbiblebaptist.multiply.com.


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here I Come!!!


From Bro. Elijah Abanto (BDJ Editor): Hey, brothers! You know, I need to leave some duties now. God is opening a new opportunity of serving Him, and that means leaving the position of editing this wonderful blogging ministry in the web. What does that mean? BDJ will end blogging? No, no, no, quite the opposite. It will be more given time to, now that this ministry is given to a great sister in Christ: Ella May Calderon. She's one of the most active members of our church, a Bible student, and loves to serve the Lord--and willing to do this ministry for you. So welcome her, with these words from this young lady in Christ:
             "I thank and praise the Lord for giving me this another opportunity to serve Him. I admit that I'm not really that good, but by His grace, I know I can do it...ofcourse, with a little help from Bro. Elijah...
             "Please continue to support and pray for this wonderful ministry."

No comments:

Post a Comment